2008-09-25

LIFE jOURNAL

Wah i realise that i haven't blog for like a really really long time:D hah guess i have been too lazy and caught up with stuff that by the time i reach home i totally have no mood to blog already even though i might have a lot to write:P
haha.. i dunno where i left off from my last journal of life:D
I will jus blog abt wat i remember for the time being:D

Haha..
Well i must say a lot of things has happened ever since the last time i blogged... GOOD AND BAD SUTFF:P.
anyways its all over :d so yeah ...
haha glad that i was able to talk things out with joe ,uncle daniel and kara.:D It has been my holidays for the past two weeks for those of you who all dunno:Pso yeah i think is pent more time sleeping and getting rid off all the tiredness.haha.. i have been sleeping my ass off like as though there os no tmrw:P.. i have been waking up at 11(i smeell jealously among those who are in the office by then) haha and probably jus training my cs all day long:d haha... Feels great to be back in church again after the period of..................
so yupp...
This week has been awesome so far cos we performed at Republic Poly earlier in the afternoon:D and yeah it was a great experience especially with some1 who was like videoing me all along during the performance and i didn't realise it all along untill the person sms me :D hahah(u know who u r):P.. anyways .. jus so happen to run into chermaine and jj:D wow.. they have really changed i must say:D haha... My past whole i went out with smart once and then with kai wei almost everynight and in fact i think everynight at 11 at rivervale plaza and met up with guo xiang once and with sophia thrice:D haha..wow awesome i must say.. i went thrice this week to eat prata @Jalan Kayu alrdy:D haha ..i must say all the time i spent with them was an awesome time of slacking:P haha..
anyways.. yeah i am damn tired now cos after performance i came back home put my bass down and straight away went to compasspoint to eat with kai wei cos i really cannot tahan already .. i was like dying of hunger :P oh yeah not forgetting to mention angritt drove me home my guitar ensemble fren:P.. so sweet of her.. haha.. i realise i feel like as though it is my home when i spent time at cemta:D they are really a bunch of whacky ,crazy ,fun loving ppl:D hannah so cute .. she always calls me honey now:D haha..(NOTHING FISHY OKIE)) we are jus close friends:D we are always performing together @ all events so it is like jus simply wonderful:D haha.. Really glad to have known them .. In one way or another they have changed my life:D so yupp... As i am blogging now kai wei is with me at my house cos he say very hot and now he is in his Byford Boxers haha and he is cooking for me pasta btw:D haha l... i know u all are jealous:Pi am gonna sleep soon so yeah bye for now:D
WIll upload the pics soon:D Need to ask everyone for the pics first so yeah Baby keep a lookout:D most likely i will post them tmrw:P(jus because i dun write abt u in my blog does nto mean i care abt u or dun love u )it applies to every1:D

No comments: